Who we are
Catapult Design is an award-winning, independent, global, non-profit design agency. We strive to improve the quality of life of underserved populations through innovative and accessible design. With a network of passionate, resourceful, and inquisitive Design Strategists, Designers, and Project Managers, we work hard to ensure that people and the environment are central to our design process. This makes all the difference.
Catapult Design is growing! We are hiring a Development Consultant with at least 5 years of experience. The ideal candidate is a storyteller and a strong communicator. The candidate will focus on securing funding through development agencies, foundations, and multinational corporations. They will hold responsibility for; compiling research, drafting and grant writing; coordinating grant applications and managing post-award tasks related to documentation as required.
LocationRemote, Savannah, GA or Brooklyn, NY
ReportingThe Development Consultant will report to the CEO
Catapult Design is seeking a Development Consultant who can strategize, develop, and oversee implementation of major proposals for Catapult Design and offers guidance for development opportunities as well as award submissions. Responsible for researching grant opportunities and building an understanding of potential projects, program eligibility and grant requirements.
- Lead the coordination, writing, and submission of grant applications and awards that support the mission of Catapult Design
- Work collaboratively with the CEO, Board of Directors, Designers and Finance to conceptualize, draft and develop grant proposals and budgets.Also, manage post-award tasks related to documentation, stewardship and grant reporting processes by successfully closing out projects with final budget and report outcomes as required.
- Create a comprehensive development strategy to be executed by you, in partnership with the CEO, Board of Directors and the Designers.
- Represent Catapult Design externally with various groups ranging from community representatives to government officials to private organizations.
- Conduct effective prospect research to create new relationships and expand funding sources
- Develop fundraising materials that highlight the work of the organization and funding opportunities for various audiences.
- Advise and inform the CEO on the strategy for funding opportunities
Please contact email@example.com with CV, cover letter and portfolio link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Catapult Design. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.